PS4 Simulator for Windows – Download Latest version (1.0) of PS4 Simulator for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download PS4 Simulator for Windows
File Name: PS4 Simulator
App Version: 1.0
How To Install PS4 Simulator on Windows 10
To install PS4 Simulator 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download PS4 Simulator full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to get Bluestacks Alternative Android Emulator
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” PS4 Simulator “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play PS4 Simulator on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
PS4 Simulator Features and Description
PS4 Simulator App Preview
Experience the PS4 user interface (UI) on your Android mobile device!
This app is currently in Alpha, so more support is being added in each update…
– A device with minimum 2GB of RAM is recommended to run the app.
Note: This is NOT an emulator, it will not play any retail PlayStation 4 games, or allow you to use any of the services owned and operated by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc., this is simply a simulation / parody of the User Interface.
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
All titles, content, publisher names, trademarks, artwork, and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Initial Alpha release of the app.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
PS4 Simulator is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.