RF Analyzer for Windows – Download Latest version (1.13) of RF Analyzer for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download RF Analyzer for Windows
File Name: RF Analyzer
App Version: 1.13
How To Install RF Analyzer on Windows 10
To install RF Analyzer 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download RF Analyzer full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to get Bluestacks Alternative Android Emulator
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” RF Analyzer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play RF Analyzer on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
RF Analyzer Features and Description
RF Analyzer App Preview
Use an OTG (on-the-go) USB cable to connect your HackRF/RTL-SDR to an Android phone/tablet and this app will visualize the RF spectrum (frequency magnitude and waterfall plot)!
Browse through the frequency spectrum just by using scroll and zoom touch gestures. Additional features as of today are:
– Many settings: FFT size, averaging, peak holding, color scheme, …
– read samples from a file (generated by hackrf_transfer tool or by rtl_sdr)
– AM/FM/SSB audio demodulation
– adjust squelch and channel width
– Record to a raw IQ file compatible with hackrf_transfer, …
– rad1o support
Read the manual for more details: https://github.com/demantz/RFAnalyzer/blob/master/doc/rf_analyzer_manual.md
Due to time constraints the app is currently not actively developed anymore.
I also try to keep the app stable and as bug-free as possible. Bug reports are always welcome and I try to find the time to fix them! Note that there is a logging feature in the settings which helps a lot with trouble shooting any errors.
Interested in the latest updates? Join the beta program: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mantz_it.rfanalyzer
This app uses the INTERNET permission only to connect to the local rtl_tcp instance used by the RTL2832U driver. The WRITE_EXTERNAL STORAGE permission is only used to write log files to the SD card (disabled by default).
WHAT YOU NEED:
In order to use this app you will need:
– A HackRF or an RTL-SDR dongle (this is obvious xD)
– An Android device that either supports USB OTG (please google if your device supports OTG!) or has an USB host port
– An USB OTG cable (costs about 3$) to connect the HackRF/RTL-SDR to your Android device (not needed if your device has a full size USB host port)
– Only for RTL-SDR: The free RTL2832U driver from Martin Marinov (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=marto.rtl_tcp_andro)
The HackRF/RTL-SDR is powered by the Android phone/tablet. Some phones or tablets might not deliver enough power on their USB port to power the HackRF/RTL-SDR (power issues are often caused by low quality USB cables or OTG adapters). Also notice that doing the necessary digital signal processing is very CPU intensive and though I did my best to optimize the algorithms the app still needs a decent device (I recommend 2 CPU cores or more) to run fluently. Please use the 2-hour refund period provided for every Google Play app to test functionality and refund the app if it does not work for your device!
Here is a list of already tested and working devices (may be incomplete):
– Nexus 7 2012
– Nexus 7 2013
– Nexus 5
– Moto G
– Moto G 4G
– Acer A500
– Samsung S3 LTE
– Samsung S4
– Samsung S4 LTE
– Samsung S5
– Samsung Note 3
– Samsung Galaxy Tap S 8.4 & 10.5
– HTC M7
– HTC M8
– LG G2
– LG G3
– Motorola Xoom M601
– Dragon Touch A1X
If the app is working for you and your device is not in this list, please include your phone type in a short rating
and share the good news with other users 😉
Here is a list of devices that were reported NOT to work with this app (may be incomplete):
– Sony Xperia Pro + HackRF (because USB output power is too low -.-)
– Nexus 4 (works only with Y cable and custom ROM to enable OTG support)
– Nexus 9 (Not a power issue, I am still investigating on this)
This application is released under the GNU General Public License v2. It is free software and the source code is
available on GitHub: https://github.com/demantz/RFAnalyzer
The APK package is also available in the git repository and you can download and install it from there. But keep in mind: by downloading the app from the store you will get automatic updates!
Please note that I am not responsible for any legal issues caused by the usage of this application. Be responsible and comply with your local law!
– Bookmark frequencies
– Including hackrf_android 1.12 (support for rad1o)
– Select unit for frequency and bandwidth (MHz,kHz,Hz) in jump dialog
– Support for Marshmallow permission model
– Many bugfixes
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
RF Analyzer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.